These authors contributed equally to this work.
DIP–STR: Highly Sensitive Markers for the Analysis of Unbalanced Genomic Mixtures
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 644–654, April 2013
How to Cite
Castella, V., Gervaix, J. and Hall, D. (2013), DIP–STR: Highly Sensitive Markers for the Analysis of Unbalanced Genomic Mixtures. Hum. Mutat., 34: 644–654. doi: 10.1002/humu.22280
Communicated by Pui-Yan Kwok
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 12:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.