Communicated by Jing Cheng
Genotyping by Induced Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (iFRET) Mechanism and Simultaneous Mutation Scanning
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 636–643, April 2013
How to Cite
Masojć, B., Górski, B., van de Wetering, T., Dębniak, T., Cybulski, C., Jakubowska, A., Mędrek, K., Rudnicka, H., Dwight, Z. L. and Lubiński, J. (2013), Genotyping by Induced Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (iFRET) Mechanism and Simultaneous Mutation Scanning. Hum. Mutat., 34: 636–643. doi: 10.1002/humu.22281
Contract grant sponsor: Polish National Center for Research and Development (EUROSTARS E! 4292 MCCGTP).
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 12:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Polish National Center for Research and Development. Grant Number: E! 4292
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!