Communicated by Michel Goossens
Welander Distal Myopathy Caused by an Ancient Founder Mutation in TIA1 Associated with Perturbed Splicing
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 572–577, April 2013
How to Cite
Klar, J., Sobol, M., Melberg, A., Mäbert, K., Ameur, A., Johansson, A. C.V., Feuk, L., Entesarian, M., Örlén, H., Casar-Borota, O. and Dahl, N. (2013), Welander Distal Myopathy Caused by an Ancient Founder Mutation in TIA1 Associated with Perturbed Splicing. Hum. Mutat., 34: 572–577. doi: 10.1002/humu.22282
These authors contributed equally to this work.
Contract grant sponsors: Swedish Research Council; Selander Foundation; Uppsala University; SciLifeLab; Uppsala University Hospital; RFI/VR “SNISS” Swedish National Infrastructure for large Scale Sequencing and the Science for Life Laboratory; Swedish Society for Medical Research.
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 08:58AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2012
- Swedish Research Council
- Selander Foundation
- Uppsala University
- Uppsala University Hospital
- RFI/VR “SNISS” Swedish National Infrastructure for large Scale Sequencing and the Science for Life Laboratory
- Swedish Society for Medical Research
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.