Communicated by Peter N. Robinson
PhenoDB: A New Web-Based Tool for the Collection, Storage, and Analysis of Phenotypic Features
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 566–571, April 2013
How to Cite
Hamosh, A., Sobreira, N., Hoover-Fong, J., Sutton, V. R., Boehm, C., Schiettecatte, F. and Valle, D. (2013), PhenoDB: A New Web-Based Tool for the Collection, Storage, and Analysis of Phenotypic Features. Hum. Mutat., 34: 566–571. doi: 10.1002/humu.22283
Grant sponsor: NHGRI (1U54HG006542).
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 11:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- NHGRI. Grant Number: 1U54HG006542
- 2012. The Centers for Mendelian Genomics: a new large-scale initiative to identify the genes underlying rare Mendelian conditions. Am J Med Genet A 158A:1523–1525. , , , , , , , , , , , ; Centers for Mendelian Genomics.
- 2012. Standard terminology for phenotypic variations: the elements of morphology project, its current progress, and future directions. Hum Mutat 33:781–786. , , , .
- 1999. The Online London Dysmorphology Database. Genet Med 1:207–212. , , .
- 2012. Representation of rare diseases in health information systems: the Orphanet approach to serve a wide range of end users. Hum Mutat 33:803–808. , , , , , .
- 2008. The Human Phenotype Ontology: a tool for annotating and analyzing human hereditary disease. Am J Hum Genet 83:610–615. , , , , , .