Communicated by Peter N. Robinson
PhenoDB: A New Web-Based Tool for the Collection, Storage, and Analysis of Phenotypic Features
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 566–571, April 2013
How to Cite
Hamosh, A., Sobreira, N., Hoover-Fong, J., Sutton, V. R., Boehm, C., Schiettecatte, F. and Valle, D. (2013), PhenoDB: A New Web-Based Tool for the Collection, Storage, and Analysis of Phenotypic Features. Hum. Mutat., 34: 566–571. doi: 10.1002/humu.22283
Grant sponsor: NHGRI (1U54HG006542).
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 11:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- NHGRI. Grant Number: 1U54HG006542
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.