Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Making Sense of Intratumor Genetic Heterogeneity: Altered Frequency of Androgen Receptor CAG Repeat Length Variants in Breast Cancer Tissues
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 610–618, April 2013
How to Cite
Gottlieb, B., Alvarado, C., Wang, C., Gharizadeh, B., Babrzadeh, F., Richards, B., Batist, G., Basik, M., Beitel, L. K. and Trifiro, M. (2013), Making Sense of Intratumor Genetic Heterogeneity: Altered Frequency of Androgen Receptor CAG Repeat Length Variants in Breast Cancer Tissues. Hum. Mutat., 34: 610–618. doi: 10.1002/humu.22287
Communicated by Stephen J. Chanock
Contract grant sponsor: The Weekend to End Breast Cancer Fund of the Segal Cancer Centre of the Jewish General Hospital.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 11:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- Jewish General Hospital
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical applications of next generation sequencing in cancer: from panels, to exomes, to genomes, Frontiers in Genetics, 2015, 6,, , , ,