Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Making Sense of Intratumor Genetic Heterogeneity: Altered Frequency of Androgen Receptor CAG Repeat Length Variants in Breast Cancer Tissues
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 610–618, April 2013
How to Cite
Gottlieb, B., Alvarado, C., Wang, C., Gharizadeh, B., Babrzadeh, F., Richards, B., Batist, G., Basik, M., Beitel, L. K. and Trifiro, M. (2013), Making Sense of Intratumor Genetic Heterogeneity: Altered Frequency of Androgen Receptor CAG Repeat Length Variants in Breast Cancer Tissues. Hum. Mutat., 34: 610–618. doi: 10.1002/humu.22287
Communicated by Stephen J. Chanock
Contract grant sponsor: The Weekend to End Breast Cancer Fund of the Segal Cancer Centre of the Jewish General Hospital.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 11:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- Jewish General Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!