Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
An MLPA-Based Strategy for Discrete CNV Genotyping: CNV-miRNAs as an Example
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 763–773, May 2013
How to Cite
Marcinkowska-Swojak, M., Uszczynska, B., Figlerowicz, M. and Kozlowski, P. (2013), An MLPA-Based Strategy for Discrete CNV Genotyping: CNV-miRNAs as an Example. Hum. Mutat., 34: 763–773. doi: 10.1002/humu.22288
Communicated by John McVey
Contract grant sponsors: Ministry of Science and Higher Education (N N302 278937); National Science Centre (2011/01/B/NZ5/02773, 2011/01/B/NZ2/04816, and 2012/05/N/ST6/03466).
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 07:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N302 278937
- National Science Centre. Grant Numbers: 2011/01/B/NZ5/02773, 2011/01/B/NZ2/04816, 2012/05/N/ST6/03466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!