Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
An MLPA-Based Strategy for Discrete CNV Genotyping: CNV-miRNAs as an Example
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 763–773, May 2013
How to Cite
Marcinkowska-Swojak, M., Uszczynska, B., Figlerowicz, M. and Kozlowski, P. (2013), An MLPA-Based Strategy for Discrete CNV Genotyping: CNV-miRNAs as an Example. Hum. Mutat., 34: 763–773. doi: 10.1002/humu.22288
Communicated by John McVey
Contract grant sponsors: Ministry of Science and Higher Education (N N302 278937); National Science Centre (2011/01/B/NZ5/02773, 2011/01/B/NZ2/04816, and 2012/05/N/ST6/03466).
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 07:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N302 278937
- National Science Centre. Grant Numbers: 2011/01/B/NZ5/02773, 2011/01/B/NZ2/04816, 2012/05/N/ST6/03466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!