Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
An MLPA-Based Strategy for Discrete CNV Genotyping: CNV-miRNAs as an Example
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 763–773, May 2013
How to Cite
Marcinkowska-Swojak, M., Uszczynska, B., Figlerowicz, M. and Kozlowski, P. (2013), An MLPA-Based Strategy for Discrete CNV Genotyping: CNV-miRNAs as an Example. Hum. Mutat., 34: 763–773. doi: 10.1002/humu.22288
Communicated by John McVey
Contract grant sponsors: Ministry of Science and Higher Education (N N302 278937); National Science Centre (2011/01/B/NZ5/02773, 2011/01/B/NZ2/04816, and 2012/05/N/ST6/03466).
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 07:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N302 278937
- National Science Centre. Grant Numbers: 2011/01/B/NZ5/02773, 2011/01/B/NZ2/04816, 2012/05/N/ST6/03466
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.