Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Mutated Desmoglein-2 Proteins are Incorporated into Desmosomes and Exhibit Dominant-Negative Effects in Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 697–705, May 2013
How to Cite
Rasmussen, T. B., Palmfeldt, J., Nissen, P. H., Magnoni, R., Dalager, S., Jensen, U. B., Kim, W. Y., Heickendorff, L., Mølgaard, H., Jensen, H. K., Baandrup, U. T., Bross, P. and Mogensen, J. (2013), Mutated Desmoglein-2 Proteins are Incorporated into Desmosomes and Exhibit Dominant-Negative Effects in Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy. Hum. Mutat., 34: 697–705. doi: 10.1002/humu.22289
Communicated by Reed Pyeritz
Contract grant sponsors: The Research Foundation of Central Denmark Region; The Lundbeck Foundation; Arvid Nilsson's Foundation; The Faculty of Health Sciences, Aarhus University; Helga and Peter Korning's Foundation; Torben & Alice Frimodt's Foundation; John and Birthe Meyer Foundation; Karen Elise Jensen's Foundation; Bønnelycke's Foundation; Niels Jensen's Research Foundation; Hospital of Vendsyssel; INHERITANCE (Integrated Heart Research In Translational Genetics of Cardiomyopathies in Europe) (291924).
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 07:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- The Research Foundation of Central Denmark Region
- The Lundbeck Foundation
- Arvid Nilsson's Foundation
- The Faculty of Health Sciences, Aarhus University
- Helga and Peter Korning's Foundation
- Torben & Alice Frimodt's Foundation
- John and Birthe Meyer Foundation
- Karen Elise Jensen's Foundation
- Bønnelycke's Foundation
- Niels Jensen's Research Foundation
- Hospital of Vendsyssel
- INHERITANCE (Integrated Heart Research In Translational Genetics of Cardiomyopathies in Europe). Grant Number: 291924
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!