Communicated by Rachel Karchin
A Classification Model Relative to Splicing for Variants of Unknown Clinical Significance: Application to the CFTR Gene
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 774–784, May 2013
How to Cite
Raynal, C., Baux, D., Theze, C., Bareil, C., Taulan, M., Roux, A.-F., Claustres, M., Tuffery-Giraud, S. and des Georges, M. (2013), A Classification Model Relative to Splicing for Variants of Unknown Clinical Significance: Application to the CFTR Gene. Hum. Mutat., 34: 774–784. doi: 10.1002/humu.22291
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 07:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!