These authors contributed equally to the work.
Autosomal Recessive Spinocerebellar Ataxia 7 (SCAR7) is Caused by Variants in TPP1, The Gene Involved in Classic Late-Infantile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis 2 Disease (CLN2 Disease)
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 706–713, May 2013
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Almomani, R., Breedveld, G. J., Santen, G. W.E., Aten, E., Lefeber, D. J., Hoff, J. I., Brusse, E., Verheijen, F. W., Verdijk, R. M., Kriek, M., Oostra, B., Breuning, M. H., Losekoot, M., den Dunnen, J. T., van de Warrenburg, B. P. and Maat-Kievit, A. J.A. (2013), Autosomal Recessive Spinocerebellar Ataxia 7 (SCAR7) is Caused by Variants in TPP1, The Gene Involved in Classic Late-Infantile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis 2 Disease (CLN2 Disease). Hum. Mutat., 34: 706–713. doi: 10.1002/humu.22292
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Rowida Almomani's present address is Department of Genetics, University of Groningen, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands.
Communicated by Prof. Christine Van Broeckhoven
Contract grant sponsors: EC's 7th Framework Programme (223026, 223143, 200754); China Scholarship Council.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- EC's 7th Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: 223026, 223143, 200754
- China Scholarship Council
This article has been cited by:
- 1Adult-onset autosomal recessive ataxia associated with neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis type 5 gene (CLN5) mutations, Journal of Neurology, 2015, 262, 1, 173, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Cell biology of the NCL proteins: What they do and don't do, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Basis of Disease, 2015,, , ,
- 3Genetic landscape remodelling in spinocerebellar ataxias: the influence of next-generation sequencing, Journal of Neurology, 2015,, , ,
- 4Genetics of atrial fibrillation: from families to genomes, Journal of Human Genetics, 2015,, ,
- 5Genetics of the neuronal ceroid lipofuscinoses (Batten disease), Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Basis of Disease, 2015,, ,
- 6Protracted late infantile ceroid lipofuscinosis due to TPP1 mutations: Clinical, molecular and biochemical characterization in three sibs, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2015, 356, 1-2, 65, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7The neuronal ceroid lipofuscinoses program: A translational research experience in Argentina, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Basis of Disease, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Atrial fibrillation: the role of common and rare genetic variants, European Journal of Human Genetics, 2014, 22, 3, 297, , , ,
- 9Genetic basis of atrial fibrillation, Current Opinion in Cardiology, 2014, 29, 3, 220, ,
- 10Next generation sequencing techniques in neurological diseases: redefining clinical and molecular associations, Human Molecular Genetics, 2014, 23, R1, R47, , , ,
- 12Diagnostic utility of whole exome sequencing in patients showing cerebellar and/or vermis atrophy in childhood, neurogenetics, 2013, 14, 3-4, 225, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,