These authors contributed equally to this work.
Novel CYP2B6 Enzyme Variants in a Rwandese Population: Functional Characterization and Assessment of In Silico Prediction Tools
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 725–734, May 2013
How to Cite
Radloff, R., Gras, A., Zanger, U. M., Masquelier, C., Arumugam, K., Karasi, J.-C., Arendt, V., Seguin-Devaux, C. and Klein, K. (2013), Novel CYP2B6 Enzyme Variants in a Rwandese Population: Functional Characterization and Assessment of In Silico Prediction Tools. Hum. Mutat., 34: 725–734. doi: 10.1002/humu.22295
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Communicated by Daniel W. Nebert
Contract grant sponsors: Luxembourg Fonds National de la Recherche (FNR grant TR-PHD BFR08/072); the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Virtual Liver Network grant 0315755); the Robert Bosch Foundation, Stuttgart, Germany.
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Luxembourg Fonds National de la Recherche (FNR). Grant Number: TR-PHD BFR08/072
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Virtual Liver Network). Grant Number: 0315755
- Robert Bosch Foundation, Stuttgart, Germany
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.