Deborah J. Morris-Rosendahl's present address is National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, London, UK.
Mutation Spectrum in RAB3GAP1, RAB3GAP2, and RAB18 and Genotype–Phenotype Correlations in Warburg Micro Syndrome and Martsolf Syndrome
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 686–696, May 2013
How to Cite
Handley, M. T., Morris-Rosendahl, D. J., Brown, S., Macdonald, F., Hardy, C., Bem, D., Carpanini, S. M., Borck, G., Martorell, L., Izzi, C., Faravelli, F., Accorsi, P., Pinelli, L., Basel-Vanagaite, L., Peretz, G., Abdel-Salam, G. M.H., Zaki, M. S., Jansen, A., Mowat, D., Glass, I., Stewart, H., Mancini, G., Lederer, D., Roscioli, T., Giuliano, F., Plomp, A. S., Rolfs, A., Graham, J. M., Seemanova, E., Poo, P., García-Cazorla, À., Edery, P., Jackson, I. J., Maher, E. R. and Aligianis, I. A. (2013), Mutation Spectrum in RAB3GAP1, RAB3GAP2, and RAB18 and Genotype–Phenotype Correlations in Warburg Micro Syndrome and Martsolf Syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 34: 686–696. doi: 10.1002/humu.22296
Present address: National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, London, UK
Communicated by Graham R. Taylor
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Contract grant sponsors: Newlife: Molecular Investigations of Micro and Martsolf Syndromes (07-08/12); MRC Human Genetics Unit Program leader Track Fellowship (RA1631 and RA1905).
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Newlife: Molecular Investigations of Micro and Martsolf Syndromes. Grant Number: 07-08/12
- MRC Human Genetics Unit Program leader Track Fellowship. Grant Numbers: RA1631, RA1905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!