These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of Functional cis-regulatory Polymorphisms in the Human Genome
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 735–742, May 2013
How to Cite
Molineris, I., Schiavone, D., Rosa, F., Matullo, G., Poli, V. and Provero, P. (2013), Identification of Functional cis-regulatory Polymorphisms in the Human Genome. Hum. Mutat., 34: 735–742. doi: 10.1002/humu.22299
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Communicated by William S. Oetting
Contract grant sponsors: Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC) (IG-9272, IG-9408, CR-4016); Italian Ministry of University and Scientific Research; Human Genetic Foundation; European Union Sixth Framework Program; Wellcome Trust (076113).
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC). Grant Numbers: IG-9272, IG-9408, CR-4016
- Italian Ministry of University and Scientific Research
- Human Genetic Foundation
- European Union Sixth Framework Program
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 076113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!