These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of Functional cis-regulatory Polymorphisms in the Human Genome
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 735–742, May 2013
How to Cite
Molineris, I., Schiavone, D., Rosa, F., Matullo, G., Poli, V. and Provero, P. (2013), Identification of Functional cis-regulatory Polymorphisms in the Human Genome. Hum. Mutat., 34: 735–742. doi: 10.1002/humu.22299
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Communicated by William S. Oetting
Contract grant sponsors: Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC) (IG-9272, IG-9408, CR-4016); Italian Ministry of University and Scientific Research; Human Genetic Foundation; European Union Sixth Framework Program; Wellcome Trust (076113).
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC). Grant Numbers: IG-9272, IG-9408, CR-4016
- Italian Ministry of University and Scientific Research
- Human Genetic Foundation
- European Union Sixth Framework Program
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 076113
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.