Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Combined Computational–Experimental Analyses of CFTR Exon Strength Uncover Predictability of Exon-Skipping Level
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 873–881, June 2013
How to Cite
Aissat, A., de Becdelièvre, A., Golmard, L., Vasseur, C., Costa, C., Chaoui, A., Martin, N., Costes, B., Goossens, M., Girodon, E., Fanen, P. and Hinzpeter, A. (2013), Combined Computational–Experimental Analyses of CFTR Exon Strength Uncover Predictability of Exon-Skipping Level. Hum. Mutat., 34: 873–881. doi: 10.1002/humu.22300
Contract grant sponsors: Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM); Chancellerie des Universités de Paris; French Association «Vaincre la Mucoviscidose».
Communicated by Peter K. Rogan
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
- Chancellerie des Universités de Paris; French Association «Vaincre la Mucoviscidose»
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!