These authors equally contributed to this work.
Long-Standing Balancing Selection in the THBS4 Gene: Influence on Sex-Specific Brain Expression and Gray Matter Volumes in Alzheimer Disease
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 743–753, May 2013
How to Cite
Cagliani, R., Guerini, F. R., Rubio-Acero, R., Baglio, F., Forni, D., Agliardi, C., Griffanti, L., Fumagalli, M., Pozzoli, U., Riva, S., Calabrese, E., Sikora, M., Casals, F., Comi, G. P., Bresolin, N., Cáceres, M., Clerici, M. and Sironi, M. (2013), Long-Standing Balancing Selection in the THBS4 Gene: Influence on Sex-Specific Brain Expression and Gray Matter Volumes in Alzheimer Disease. Hum. Mutat., 34: 743–753. doi: 10.1002/humu.22301
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Communicated by Christine Van Broeckhoven
Contract grant sponsors: Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, Spain (BFU2007–60930); Italian Ministry of Health; Fondazione CARIPLO.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, Spain. Grant Number: BFU2007–60930
- Italian Ministry of Health
- Fondazione CARIPLO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!