Present address: Centro della Microcitemia e delle Anemia Congenite-Ematologia, Ospedale Galliera, Genova, Italy.
Allele-Specific Expression at the RET Locus in Blood and Gut Tissue of Individuals Carrying Risk Alleles for Hirschsprung Disease
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 754–762, May 2013
How to Cite
Matera, I., Musso, M., Griseri, P., Rusmini, M., Di Duca, M., So, M.-t., Mavilio, D., Miao, X., Tam, P. H., Ravazzolo, R., Ceccherini, I. and Garcia-Barcelo, M. (2013), Allele-Specific Expression at the RET Locus in Blood and Gut Tissue of Individuals Carrying Risk Alleles for Hirschsprung Disease. Hum. Mutat., 34: 754–762. doi: 10.1002/humu.22302
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Communicated by Stylianos Antonarakis
Contract grant sponsors: Istituto Superiore di Sanità; Italian Ministry of Health (Bando Giovani Ricercatori GR-2008–1135082); Hong Kong Research Grants Council HKU (778610M); The University of Hong Kong Seed Funding Programme (200611159028); The University of Hong Kong Genomics Strategic Research Theme.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Istituto Superiore di Sanità
- Italian Ministry of Health (Bando Giovani Ricercatori). Grant Number: GR-2008–1135082
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council HKU. Grant Number: 778610M
- The University of Hong Kong Seed Funding Programme. Grant Number: 200611159028
- The University of Hong Kong Genomics Strategic Research Theme
Vol. 34, Issue 7, 1047, Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!