Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
EEC- and ADULT-Associated TP63 Mutations Exhibit Functional Heterogeneity Toward P63 Responsive Sequences
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 894–904, June 2013
How to Cite
Monti, P., Russo, D., Bocciardi, R., Foggetti, G., Menichini, P., Divizia, M. T., Lerone, M., Graziano, C., Wischmeijer, A., Viadiu, H., Ravazzolo, R., Inga, A. and Fronza, G. (2013), EEC- and ADULT-Associated TP63 Mutations Exhibit Functional Heterogeneity Toward P63 Responsive Sequences. Hum. Mutat., 34: 894–904. doi: 10.1002/humu.22304
Contract grant sponsors: Italian Association for Cancer Research (Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro) (IG#9086, IG#5506); the Hellman Foundation, University of California Senate; American Cancer Society/Internal Research; and the Italian Ministry of Health (RFPS-2007-4-631972).
Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Italian Association for Cancer Research (Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro). Grant Numbers: IG#9086, IG#5506
- Hellman Foundation, University of California Senate
- American Cancer Society/Internal Research
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: RFPS-2007–4–631972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!