Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
EEC- and ADULT-Associated TP63 Mutations Exhibit Functional Heterogeneity Toward P63 Responsive Sequences
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 894–904, June 2013
How to Cite
Monti, P., Russo, D., Bocciardi, R., Foggetti, G., Menichini, P., Divizia, M. T., Lerone, M., Graziano, C., Wischmeijer, A., Viadiu, H., Ravazzolo, R., Inga, A. and Fronza, G. (2013), EEC- and ADULT-Associated TP63 Mutations Exhibit Functional Heterogeneity Toward P63 Responsive Sequences. Hum. Mutat., 34: 894–904. doi: 10.1002/humu.22304
Contract grant sponsors: Italian Association for Cancer Research (Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro) (IG#9086, IG#5506); the Hellman Foundation, University of California Senate; American Cancer Society/Internal Research; and the Italian Ministry of Health (RFPS-2007-4-631972).
Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Italian Association for Cancer Research (Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro). Grant Numbers: IG#9086, IG#5506
- Hellman Foundation, University of California Senate
- American Cancer Society/Internal Research
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: RFPS-2007–4–631972
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.