Communicated by Arupa Ganguly
Transition to Next Generation Analysis of the Whole Mitochondrial Genome: A Summary of Molecular Defects
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 882–893, June 2013
How to Cite
Tang, S., Wang, J., Zhang, V. W., Li, F.-Y., Landsverk, M., Cui, H., Truong, C. K., Wang, G., Chen, L. C., Graham, B., Scaglia, F., Schmitt, E. S., Craigen, W. J. and Wong, L.-J. C. (2013), Transition to Next Generation Analysis of the Whole Mitochondrial Genome: A Summary of Molecular Defects. Hum. Mutat., 34: 882–893. doi: 10.1002/humu.22307
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!