Contract grant sponsor: Federal Ministry of Education and Research (German Network on Congenital Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes).
The Spectrum of ELANE Mutations and their Implications in Severe Congenital and Cyclic Neutropenia
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 905–914, June 2013
How to Cite
Germeshausen, M., Deerberg, S., Peter, Y., Reimer, C., Kratz, C. P. and Ballmaier, M. (2013), The Spectrum of ELANE Mutations and their Implications in Severe Congenital and Cyclic Neutropenia. Hum. Mutat., 34: 905–914. doi: 10.1002/humu.22308
Communicated by George P. Patrinos
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!