Communicated by Hamish S. Scott
Do Not Trust the Pedigree: Reduced and Sex-Dependent Penetrance at a Novel Mutation Hotspot in ATL1 Blurs Autosomal Dominant Inheritance of Spastic Paraplegia
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 860–863, June 2013
How to Cite
Varga, R.-E., Schüle, R., Fadel, H., Valenzuela, I., Speziani, F., Gonzalez, M., Rudenskaia, G., Nürnberg, G., Thiele, H., Altmüller, J., Alvarez, V., Gamez, J., Garbern, J. Y., Nürnberg, P., Zuchner, S. and Beetz, C. (2013), Do Not Trust the Pedigree: Reduced and Sex-Dependent Penetrance at a Novel Mutation Hotspot in ATL1 Blurs Autosomal Dominant Inheritance of Spastic Paraplegia. Hum. Mutat., 34: 860–863. doi: 10.1002/humu.22309
Contract grant sponsors: Tom-Wahlig-Foundation (project 26); the Spanish Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias Grant (FIS 10/01070-FEDER); the NIH (5R01NS072248, 5R01NS054132); the IZKF program of University of Tübingen (1970–0–0).
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 02:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- Spanish Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: FIS 10/01070-FEDER
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5R01NS072248, 5R01NS054132
- University of Tübingen. Grant Number: 1970–0–0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!