Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Simple Detection of Germline Microsatellite Instability for Diagnosis of Constitutional Mismatch Repair Cancer Syndrome
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 847–852, June 2013
How to Cite
Ingham, D., Diggle, C. P., Berry, I., Bristow, C. A., Hayward, B. E., Rahman, N., Markham, A. F., Sheridan, E. G., Bonthron, D. T. and Carr, I. M. (2013), Simple Detection of Germline Microsatellite Instability for Diagnosis of Constitutional Mismatch Repair Cancer Syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 34: 847–852. doi: 10.1002/humu.22311
Contract grant sponsors: Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust (Grant 09/JTA); EPSRC (Grant FP/I000623/1); Cancer Research UK (Grant 600130); Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Fellowship (076461/Z/05/Z).
Communicated by A. Jamie Cutichhia
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 03:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust. Grant Number: 09/JTA
- EPSRC. Grant Number: FP/I000623/1
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: 600130
- Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 076461/Z/05/Z
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!