Communicated by Hamish S. Scott
Deficiency of the Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor, CDKN1B, Results in Overgrowth and Neurodevelopmental Delay
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 864–868, June 2013
How to Cite
Grey, W., Izatt, L., Sahraoui, W., Ng, Y.-M., Ogilvie, C., Hulse, A., Tse, E., Holic, R. and Yu, V. (2013), Deficiency of the Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor, CDKN1B, Results in Overgrowth and Neurodevelopmental Delay. Hum. Mutat., 34: 864–868. doi: 10.1002/humu.22314
Contract grant sponsors: National Institutes of Health Research Biomedical Research Centre at Guy's and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust; King's College London; the Wellcome Trust; Academy of Medical Sciences; British Heart Foundation; Generation Trust PhD Studentship; Joint KCL/HKU PhD Studentship.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 06:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health Research Biomedical Research Centre at Guy's and St Thomas’
- NHS Foundation Trust
- King's College London
- the Wellcome Trust
- Academy of Medical Sciences
- British Heart Foundation
- Generation Trust PhD Studentship
- Joint KCL/HKU PhD Studentship
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.