Contract grant sponsor: NIH.
DNA Variations in Oculocutaneous Albinism: An Updated Mutation List and Current Outstanding Issues in Molecular Diagnostics
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 827–835, June 2013
How to Cite
Simeonov, D. R., Wang, X., Wang, C., Sergeev, Y., Dolinska, M., Bower, M., Fischer, R., Winer, D., Dubrovsky, G., Balog, J. Z., Huizing, M., Hart, R., Zein, W. M., Gahl, W. A., Brooks, B. P. and Adams, D. R. (2013), DNA Variations in Oculocutaneous Albinism: An Updated Mutation List and Current Outstanding Issues in Molecular Diagnostics. Hum. Mutat., 34: 827–835. doi: 10.1002/humu.22315
Communicated by William S. Oetting
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 05:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!