Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Prioritization of Retinal Disease Genes: An Integrative Approach
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 853–859, June 2013
How to Cite
Wagner, A. H., Taylor, K. R., DeLuca, A. P., Casavant, T. L., Mullins, R. F., Stone, E. M., Scheetz, T. E. and Braun, T. A. (2013), Prioritization of Retinal Disease Genes: An Integrative Approach. Hum. Mutat., 34: 853–859. doi: 10.1002/humu.22317
Communicated by Barend Mons
Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of General Medical Sciences Bioinformatics Award (Grant T32GM082729).
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences Bioinformatics Award. Grant Number: T32GM082729
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.