Contract grant sponsors: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan, and the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan.
Mutations in the C-Terminal Domain of ColQ in Endplate Acetylcholinesterase Deficiency Compromise ColQ–MuSK Interaction
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 997–1004, July 2013
How to Cite
Nakata, T., Ito, M., Azuma, Y., Otsuka, K., Noguchi, Y., Komaki, H., Okumura, A., Shiraishi, K., Masuda, A., Natsume, J., Kojima, S. and Ohno, K. (2013), Mutations in the C-Terminal Domain of ColQ in Endplate Acetylcholinesterase Deficiency Compromise ColQ–MuSK Interaction. Hum. Mutat., 34: 997–1004. doi: 10.1002/humu.22325
Communicated by Lars Bertram
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2013 01:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!