Contract grant sponsors: Muscular Dystrophy Association (Grant number 174047); the Wellcome Trust Value in People (Grant code FPEG); the SNF (grant N° 3100 030_129785); AFM; the 7th FP EC network MYOAGE (Contract 223576); Botnar Stiftung; MRC Neuromuscular Centre to the Biobank; the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity.
RyR1 Deficiency in Congenital Myopathies Disrupts Excitation–Contraction Coupling
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 986–996, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, H., Rokach, O., Feng, L., Munteanu, I., Mamchaoui, K., Wilmshurst, J. M., Sewry, C., Manzur, A. Y., Pillay, K., Mouly, V., Duchen, M., Jungbluth, H., Treves, S. and Muntoni, F. (2013), RyR1 Deficiency in Congenital Myopathies Disrupts Excitation–Contraction Coupling. Hum. Mutat., 34: 986–996. doi: 10.1002/humu.22326
Communicated by María-Jesús Sobrido
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2013 01:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Muscular Dystrophy Association. Grant Number: 174047
- Wellcome Trust Value in People (Grant code FPEG)
- SNF. Grant Number: 3100 030_129785
- 7th FP EC network MYOAGE. Grant Number: 223576
- Botnar Stiftung
- MRC Neuromuscular Centre to the Biobank
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!