Contract grant sponsors: Wellcome Trust Project Grant (Grant Number 075163/Z/04/Z); National Institutes of Health Training Grants (Grant Numbers T32GM7544, T32000040); Wellcome Trust VIP Award; BBSRC Doctoral Training Grant (Grant Number BB/F016727/1); National Institutes of Health Grant (Grant Number GM060518); The University of Michigan Cancer Center Support Grant (Grant Number 5P30CA4659); Investigator of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Transduction-Specific ATLAS Reveals a Cohort of Highly Active L1 Retrotransposons in Human Populations
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 974–985, July 2013
How to Cite
Macfarlane, C. M., Collier, P., Rahbari, R., Beck, C. R., Wagstaff, J. F., Igoe, S., Moran, J. V. and Badge, R. M. (2013), Transduction-Specific ATLAS Reveals a Cohort of Highly Active L1 Retrotransposons in Human Populations. Hum. Mutat., 34: 974–985. doi: 10.1002/humu.22327
Communicated by Claude Férec
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 07:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Wellcome Trust Project Grant. Grant Number: 075163/Z/04/Z
- National Institutes of Health Training Grants. Grant Numbers: T32GM7544, T32000040
- Wellcome Trust VIP Award
- BBSRC Doctoral Training Grant. Grant Number: BB/F016727/1
- National Institutes of Health Grant. Grant Number: GM060518
- The University of Michigan Cancer Center Support Grant. Grant Number: 5P30CA4659
- Investigator of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!