These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Missense Mutation in the Sodium Channel β2 Subunit Reveals SCN2B as a New Candidate Gene for Brugada Syndrome
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 961–966, July 2013
How to Cite
Riuró, H., Beltran-Alvarez, P., Tarradas, A., Selga, E., Campuzano, O., Vergés, M., Pagans, S., Iglesias, A., Brugada, J., Brugada, P., Vázquez, F. M., Pérez, G. J., Scornik, F. S. and Brugada, R. (2013), A Missense Mutation in the Sodium Channel β2 Subunit Reveals SCN2B as a New Candidate Gene for Brugada Syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 34: 961–966. doi: 10.1002/humu.22328
Communicated by Michel Goossens
Contract grant sponsors: Instituto de Salud Carlos III (FI09/00336, CD09/00055, CD10/00275, CD11/00063 and PI2008/1800); Universitat de Girona (BR2012/47); CNIC-Translational 2008 (CNIC-03-2008); The Spanish Ministry of Health [Red Cooperativa de Insuficiencia Cardiaca (REDINSCOR) RD06/03/0018]; Sociedad Española de Cardiología (2011, Investigación Básica); Obra Social “La Caixa”.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 07:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Numbers: FI09/00336, CD09/00055, CD10/00275, CD11/00063, PI2008/1800
- Universitat de Girona. Grant Number: BR2012/47
- CNIC-Translational 2008. Grant Number: CNIC-03-2008
- The Spanish Ministry of Health [Red Cooperativa de Insuficiencia Cardiaca (REDINSCOR). Grant Number: RD06/03/0018]
- Sociedad Española de Cardiología (2011, Investigación Básica)
- Obra Social “La Caixa”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!