Communicated by Paolo Fortina
Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing can Replace Sanger Sequencing in Clinical Diagnostics
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1035–1042, July 2013
How to Cite
Sikkema-Raddatz, B., Johansson, L. F., de Boer, E. N., Almomani, R., Boven, L. G., van den Berg, M. P., van Spaendonck-Zwarts, K. Y., van Tintelen, J. P., Sijmons, R. H., Jongbloed, J. D. H. and Sinke, R. J. (2013), Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing can Replace Sanger Sequencing in Clinical Diagnostics. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1035–1042. doi: 10.1002/humu.22332
Contract grant sponsors: The Netherlands Heart Foundation (NHF-2010B164); the NutsOhra fund (0903-41)
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 04:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- The Netherlands Heart Foundation. Grant Number: NHF-2010B164
- The NutsOhra fund. Grant Number: 0903-41
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!