Contract grant sponsors: European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013) (241779); MRC Senior Clinical Fellowship; the Lister Institute for Preventative Medicine; National Institutes of Health Grant GM069962; the Alliance for Lupus Research 179222; National Institutes of Health Postdoctoral Fellowship Award F32GM095290.
Synonymous Mutations in RNASEH2A Create Cryptic Splice Sites Impairing RNase H2 Enzyme Function in Aicardi–Goutières Syndrome
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1066–1070, August 2013
How to Cite
Rice, G. I., Reijns, M. A.M., Coffin, S. R., Forte, G. M.A., Anderson, B. H., Szynkiewicz, M., Gornall, H., Gent, D., Leitch, A., Botella, M. P., Fazzi, E., Gener, B., Lagae, L., Olivieri, I., Orcesi, S., Swoboda, K. J., Perrino, F. W., Jackson, A. P. and Crow, Y. J. (2013), Synonymous Mutations in RNASEH2A Create Cryptic Splice Sites Impairing RNase H2 Enzyme Function in Aicardi–Goutières Syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1066–1070. doi: 10.1002/humu.22336
Communicated by Mario Tosi
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 04:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: (FP7/2007–2013) (241779)
- MRC Senior Clinical Fellowship
- The Lister Institute for Preventative Medicine
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM069962
- The Alliance for Lupus Research. Grant Number: 179222
- National Institutes of Health Postdoctoral Fellowship Award. Grant Number: F32GM095290
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!