These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Cytoplasmic Mislocalization of POU3F4 Due to Novel Mutations Leads to Deafness in Humans and Mice
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1102–1110, August 2013
How to Cite
Parzefall, T., Shivatzki, S., Lenz, D. R., Rathkolb, B., Ushakov, K., Karfunkel, D., Shapira, Y., Wolf, M., Mohr, M., Wolf, E., Sabrautzki, S., de Angelis, M. H., Frydman, M., Brownstein, Z. and Avraham, K. B. (2013), Cytoplasmic Mislocalization of POU3F4 Due to Novel Mutations Leads to Deafness in Humans and Mice. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1102–1110. doi: 10.1002/humu.22339
Communicated by Nobuyoshi Shimizu
Contract grant sponsors: European Commission FP6 Integrated Project EUMODIC 037188; the National Institutes of Health (NIDCD) R01DC011835; I-CORE Gene Regulation in Complex Human Disease Center No. 41/11; the Hedrich Charitable Trust; Israel Ministry of Science and Technology; EMBO Molecular Medicine Fellowship AMMF 52–2010; the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (NGFN-Plus grant No. 01GS0850 and 01GS0851); the Infrafrontier Grant 01KX1012; German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) to the German Center for Diabetes Research (DZD).
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 02:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- European Commission FP6 Integrated Project. Grant Number: EUMODIC 037188
- The National Institutes of Health (NIDCD). Grant Number: R01DC011835
- I-CORE Gene Regulation in Complex Human Disease. Grant Number: 41/11
- The Hedrich Charitable Trust
- Israel Ministry of Science and Technology
- EMBO Molecular Medicine Fellowship. Grant Number: AMMF 52–2010
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: (NGFN-Plus grant No. 01GS0850 and 01GS0851)
- The Infrafrontier. Grant Number: 01KX1012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) to the German Center for Diabetes Research (DZD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!