Contract grant sponsor: Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM), France.
Patterns and Mutational Signatures of Tandem Base Substitutions Causing Human Inherited Disease
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1119–1130, August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J.-M., Férec, C. and Cooper, D. N. (2013), Patterns and Mutational Signatures of Tandem Base Substitutions Causing Human Inherited Disease. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1119–1130. doi: 10.1002/humu.22341
Communicated by George P. Patrinos
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 08:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM), France
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.