Contract grant sponsors: NIH; The National Cancer Institute Center for Cancer Research; National Institutes of Health funding (CA92234, HHSN26120080001E); John and Kathe Dyson; The American Cancer Society; and the Association for the Cure of Cancer of the Prostate.
Somatic Alterations Contributing to Metastasis of a Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1231–1241, September 2013
How to Cite
Nickerson, M. L., Im, K. M., Misner, K. J., Tan, W., Lou, H., Gold, B., Wells, D. W., Bravo, H. C., Fredrikson, K. M., Harkins, T. T., Milos, P., Zbar, B., Linehan, W. M., Yeager, M., Andresson, T., Dean, M. and Bova, G. S. (2013), Somatic Alterations Contributing to Metastasis of a Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1231–1241. doi: 10.1002/humu.22346
Communicated by Bruce R. Gottlieb
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAY 2013 10:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- The National Cancer Institute Center for Cancer Research
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA92234, HHSN26120080001E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!