Contract grant sponsors: NIH; The National Cancer Institute Center for Cancer Research; National Institutes of Health funding (CA92234, HHSN26120080001E); John and Kathe Dyson; The American Cancer Society; and the Association for the Cure of Cancer of the Prostate.
Somatic Alterations Contributing to Metastasis of a Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1231–1241, September 2013
How to Cite
Nickerson, M. L., Im, K. M., Misner, K. J., Tan, W., Lou, H., Gold, B., Wells, D. W., Bravo, H. C., Fredrikson, K. M., Harkins, T. T., Milos, P., Zbar, B., Linehan, W. M., Yeager, M., Andresson, T., Dean, M. and Bova, G. S. (2013), Somatic Alterations Contributing to Metastasis of a Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1231–1241. doi: 10.1002/humu.22346
Communicated by Bruce R. Gottlieb
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAY 2013 10:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- The National Cancer Institute Center for Cancer Research
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA92234, HHSN26120080001E
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.