These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular Characterization of Carbamoyl-Phosphate Synthetase (CPS1) Deficiency Using Human Recombinant CPS1 as a Key Tool
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1149–1159, August 2013
How to Cite
Diez-Fernandez, C., Martínez, A. I., Pekkala, S., Barcelona, B., Pérez-Arellano, I., Guadalajara, A. M., Summar, M., Cervera, J. and Rubio, V. (2013), Molecular Characterization of Carbamoyl-Phosphate Synthetase (CPS1) Deficiency Using Human Recombinant CPS1 as a Key Tool. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1149–1159. doi: 10.1002/humu.22349
Contract grant sponsors: Fundación Alicia Koplowitz 2011; Valencian Government (Prometeo 2009/051); Science Department of the Spanish Government (BFU2011-30407 and SAF2010-17933); FPU (Spanish Government) Fellowship; CIPF-Bancaixa Fellowship.
Communicated by David S. Rosenblatt
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 02:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Fundación Alicia Koplowitz 2011
- Valencian Government (Prometeo 2009/051)
- Science Department of the Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: BFU2011-30407, SAF2010-17933
- FPU (Spanish Government) Fellowship
- CIPF-Bancaixa Fellowship
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.