Contract grant sponsors: National Institutes of Health (#DC8803); National Science Foundation (#1120478).
Functional Analysis of a De Novo ACTB Mutation in a Patient with Atypical Baraitser–Winter Syndrome
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1242–1249, September 2013
How to Cite
Johnston, J. J., Wen, K.-K., Keppler-Noreuil, K., McKane, M., Maiers, J. L., Greiner, A., Sapp, J. C., NIH Intramural Sequencing Center, DeMali, K. A., Rubenstein, P. A. and Biesecker, L. G. (2013), Functional Analysis of a De Novo ACTB Mutation in a Patient with Atypical Baraitser–Winter Syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1242–1249. doi: 10.1002/humu.22350
Communicated by Richard A. Gibbs
These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: #DC8803
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: #1120478
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!