These are the joint first authors.
Mutations in Extracellular Matrix Genes NID1 and LAMC1 Cause Autosomal Dominant Dandy–Walker Malformation and Occipital Cephaloceles
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1075–1079, August 2013
How to Cite
Darbro, B. W., Mahajan, V. B., Gakhar, L., Skeie, J. M., Campbell, E., Wu, S., Bing, X., Millen, K. J., Dobyns, W. B., Kessler, J. A., Jalali, A., Cremer, J., Segre, A., Manak, J. R., Aldinger, K. A., Suzuki, S., Natsume, N., Ono, M., Hai, H. D., Viet, L. T., Loddo, S., Valente, E. M., Bernardini, L., Ghonge, N., Ferguson, P. J. and Bassuk, A. G. (2013), Mutations in Extracellular Matrix Genes NID1 and LAMC1 Cause Autosomal Dominant Dandy–Walker Malformation and Occipital Cephaloceles. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1075–1079. doi: 10.1002/humu.22351
Communicated by Jurgen Horst
Contract grant sponsors: JSPS KAKENHI (24249092), European Research Council (260888), Italian Ministry of Health (Ricerca Corrente 2013), and NIH 1R01 NS064159-01A1 (AGB).
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 03:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 24249092
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 260888
- Italian Ministry of Health (Ricerca Corrente 2013
- NIH 1R01 NS064159-01A1 (AGB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!