Chimeric Negative Regulation of p14ARF and TBX1 by a t(9;22) Translocation Associated with Melanoma, Deafness, and DNA Repair Deficiency
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1250–1259, September 2013
How to Cite
Tan, X., Anzick, S. L., Khan, S. G., Ueda, T., Stone, G., DiGiovanna, J. J., Tamura, D., Wattendorf, D., Busch, D., Brewer, C. C., Zalewski, C., Butman, J. A., Griffith, A. J., Meltzer, P. S. and Kraemer, K. H. (2013), Chimeric Negative Regulation of p14ARF and TBX1 by a t(9;22) Translocation Associated with Melanoma, Deafness, and DNA Repair Deficiency. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1250–1259. doi: 10.1002/humu.22354
Communicated by Andrew O. M. Wilkie
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 01:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Intramural Research Program of the National Cancer Institute
- National Institute of Deafness and Communication Disorders
- Clinical Center, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.