Communicated by Mireille Claustres
0.5 Mb Array as a First-Line Prenatal Cytogenetic Test in Cases without Ultrasound Abnormalities and Its Implementation in Clinical Practice
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1298–1303, September 2013
How to Cite
Srebniak, M. I., Mout, L., Van Opstal, D. and Galjaard, R.-J. H. (2013), 0.5 Mb Array as a First-Line Prenatal Cytogenetic Test in Cases without Ultrasound Abnormalities and Its Implementation in Clinical Practice. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1298–1303. doi: 10.1002/humu.22355
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 03:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!