Communicated by A. Jamie Cuticchia
HAPLOFIND: A New Method for High-Throughput mtDNA Haplogroup Assignment
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1189–1194, September 2013
How to Cite
Vianello, D., Sevini, F., Castellani, G., Lomartire, L., Capri, M. and Franceschi, C. (2013), HAPLOFIND: A New Method for High-Throughput mtDNA Haplogroup Assignment. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1189–1194. doi: 10.1002/humu.22356
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 10:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!