Contract Grant Sponsors: National Institute of Health (DA033660, HG006696, and HD073731); Alzheimer's Association (69983).
Rapid Multiplexed Genotyping of Simple Tandem Repeats using Capture and High-Throughput Sequencing
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1304–1311, September 2013
How to Cite
Guilmatre, A., Highnam, G., Borel, C., Mittelman, D. and Sharp, A. J. (2013), Rapid Multiplexed Genotyping of Simple Tandem Repeats using Capture and High-Throughput Sequencing. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1304–1311. doi: 10.1002/humu.22359
Communicated by Graham R. Taylor
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 10:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2013
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: DA033660, HG006696, HD073731
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: 69983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!