These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rare Nonconservative LRP6 Mutations Are Associated with Metabolic Syndrome
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1221–1225, September 2013
How to Cite
Singh, R., Smith, E., Fathzadeh, M., Liu, W., Go, G.-W., Subrahmanyan, L., Faramarzi, S., McKenna, W. and Mani, A. (2013), Rare Nonconservative LRP6 Mutations Are Associated with Metabolic Syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1221–1225. doi: 10.1002/humu.22360
Communicated by Elizabeth F. Neufeld
Contract Grant Sponsor: NIH (1R01HL094574, 5R01HL094784).
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1R01HL094574, 5R01HL094784
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!