Contract grant sponsors: Yorkshire Cancer Research (L341PG to PR, L354PA to PQ); University of Leeds Fellowship awarded to KS.
Accurately Identifying Low-Allelic Fraction Variants in Single Samples with Next-Generation Sequencing: Applications in Tumor Subclone Resolution
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1432–1438, October 2013
How to Cite
Stead, L. F., Sutton, K. M., Taylor, G. R., Quirke, P. and Rabbitts, P. (2013), Accurately Identifying Low-Allelic Fraction Variants in Single Samples with Next-Generation Sequencing: Applications in Tumor Subclone Resolution. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1432–1438. doi: 10.1002/humu.22365
Communicated by Paolo M. Fortina
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 07:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- Yorkshire Cancer Research. Grant Numbers: L341PG, L354PA
- University of Leeds Fellowship awarded
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.