These authors contributed equally to this work as first authors.
Mutation in the SYNJ1 Gene Associated with Autosomal Recessive, Early-Onset Parkinsonism
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1208–1215, September 2013
How to Cite
Quadri, M., Fang, M., Picillo, M., Olgiati, S., Breedveld, G. J., Graafland, J., Wu, B., Xu, F., Erro, R., Amboni, M., Pappatà, S., Quarantelli, M., Annesi, G., Quattrone, A., Chien, H. F., Barbosa, E. R., The International Parkinsonism Genetics Network, Oostra, B. A., Barone, P., Wang, J. and Bonifati, V. (2013), Mutation in the SYNJ1 Gene Associated with Autosomal Recessive, Early-Onset Parkinsonism. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1208–1215. doi: 10.1002/humu.22373
Contract grant sponsors: BGI-Shenzhen, China; International Parkinson Fonds—Netherlands; the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO, VIDI grant, project n. 91786395).
Communicated by Christine Van Broeckhoven
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 01:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- BGI-Shenzhen, China
- International Parkinson Fonds—Netherlands
- the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO, VIDI grant, project n. 91786395).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!