These authors contributed equally to this work.
Clinical and Radiographic Features of the Autosomal Recessive form of Brachyolmia Caused by PAPSS2 Mutations
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1381–1386, October 2013
How to Cite
Iida, A., Simsek-Kiper, P. Ö., Mizumoto, S., Hoshino, T., Elcioglu, N., Horemuzova, E., Geiberger, S., Yesil, G., Kayserili, H., Utine, G. E., Boduroglu, K., Watanabe, S., Ohashi, H., Alanay, Y., Sugahara, K., Nishimura, G. and Ikegawa, S. (2013), Clinical and Radiographic Features of the Autosomal Recessive form of Brachyolmia Caused by PAPSS2 Mutations. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1381–1386. doi: 10.1002/humu.22377
Communicated by Ming Qi
Contract grant sponsors: Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (23300101 to S.I. and N.M., 23300201 to S.I.); Matching Program for Innovations in Future Drug Discovery and Medical Care, The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (MEXT) (to K.S.); Grant-in-aid for Young Scientists (B) (23790066), The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Japan (to S.M.); The Japan Heart Foundation (to S.M.); Akiyama Life Science Foundation (to S.M.).
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 02:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. Grant Numbers: 23300101, 23300201
- Matching Program for Innovations in Future Drug Discovery and Medical Care
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (MEXT)
- Grant-in-aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 23790066
- The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Japan
- The Japan Heart Foundation
- Akiyama Life Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!